Coronavirus Update – Hyde Park House
Last Updated: 24.03.2020
During the current Covid-19 outbreak Hyde Park House we will endeavour to remain open unless we are officially instructed otherwise. We aim to support our tenants as much as possible through this difficult time. We will of course make all our decisions with the health, safety and wellbeing of our tenants and team members as our highest priority.
- From 23.03.2020 the Coffee Lounge will be closed until further notice
- Access times have slightly changed – Monday to Friday – Security will open up at 7am, Reception will be running 8am – 5pm, Security 5pm – 7pm (on a staff rota basis) Saturday – Closed – Bank Holidays – Closed
- All tenants must sign in & out so we are aware of who is in the building in the event of a fire. Ideally, if you have not already done so, please confirm if your company is currently working from home. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lower Ground Floor – No access – All tenants & deliveries must use the front entrance & follow the strict sanitising measures in place.
- Post – All post and deliveries will be accepted during our access times – we will email tenants of any deliveries that we receive. With regards to post, we can arrange to forward post to an allocated address* (*postage will be recharged) for tenants eligible for the Small Business Rates Relief Grant notification will come from Tameside Council, please keep an eye out for this as this will explain the next steps.
- Our stationery suppliers are offering to support Hyde Park House & our tenants by offering to deliver any stationery products direct to your home address – Please let Reception know and we will place the order for delivery to your chosen address