Virtual Office in Hyde, Tameside
Get 3 Months Free with all new Virtual Office Packages (*minimum 12 month contract)
Space to impress
The Virtual Office option is a cost-effective package that combines the benefit of a prestige business address with a professional telephone answering service without having to commit to renting physical office space.
Virtual Office customers also have access to all the facilities available at Hyde Park House, including secretarial services and the ability to hire meeting rooms by the day, half day or hour – all at preferential internal client rate.
The virtual services are suitable for the home-based worker or a national company looking for a local presence. They are cost-effective and can be set up within minutes, without having to make any great financial or long term commitment.
Of course, if business takes off we can help you move seamlessly into one of our Serviced Offices.
Get ahead of your competitors with a virtual package
£39.00 per month (+VAT)
A low cost solution for homeworkers that need a professional address to create the right impression with their customers.
- Professional business address
- Mail forwarding to any address in the world*
- Weekday deliveries taken between 8.00am – 6.00pm**
- Meeting room hire available by the hour, half day or full day at preferential internal client rates
- No set up costs
- Flexible terms
£59.00 per month (+VAT)
A great cost effective option for businesses looking to enhance their professional standing and effectively manage their calls.
As per Standard Package, plus:
- Your own dedicated 0161 Manchester number, or any other area code of your choice
- Calls forwarded to any number***
Premium Plus Package
£79.00 per month (+VAT)
The complete solution for businesses needing administrative support and who want to improve their professional image without making a long term financial commitment.
As per Premium Package, plus:
- Professional call answering service on weekdays between 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Call screening
- Message handling service – we’ll take your messages and forward them by email or if urgent, we’ll call you direct***
*Mail forwarding charges apply
**Number of parcels received in any one week is limited to 15
***Call charges will apply
For further details on our Virtual Offices, please contact the Business Centre manager on 0161 367 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org