Below you will find a great list of frequently asked questions, but feel free to get in touch with our friendly business centre team if you have any further questions.
- Where can I find more information on office pricing?
- Pricing information is not published on our website as it would be difficult to issue an accurate quotation without establishing your specific requirements first. Call us on 0161 367 9000 for an office space and business services quote that meets your needs.
- What is a licence agreement?
- A licence agreement is a short-term contract. These can be for 6 or 12 months, and sets out what is provided by the Business Centre, and highlights your responsibilities as a tenant.
Licence agreements are also very simple and do not usually require the service of a solicitor.
- What security provisions are in place?
- There is an intruder alarm that is monitored 24/7. Should it activate, the police are automatically called.
Security guards are on-site at all times from Monday to Saturday covering the non-reception times. The building is monitored 24/7 by a comprehensive security and CCTV system which is viewed remotely out of hours. Access to the building and car park is via a swipe card system, and all access doors are fitted with intercom.
- What are the access times?
- Monday – Friday: 6:00am – 9:00pm (Reception staff are on duty 8.00am – 6.00pm)
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Where needed, 24/7 access can be accommodated. T&Cs apply.
- What welfare facilities are on-site?
- Six kitchens throughout the building are all fully equipped with microwaves, fridges, kettles and toasters. There are nine sets of modernized washrooms and toilets.
The Coffee Lounge is open daily to serve fresh sandwiches, paninis and breakfast toasties along with a selection of handcrafted beverages. This area also provides the perfect breakout area for you and your staff.
- Do you have any conference facilities?
- Yes, we have conference and meeting rooms available for the use of our tenants. The largest seats up to 14 people conference style and up to 20 people theatre style.
White boards, flip charts, internet access, video conferencing and multimedia player are all included with your meeting room hire charge. The rooms can be booked by the half day, full day or even by the hour. Catering can be organized for breakfast and lunchtime meetings, along with complimentary refreshments such as tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Do you have a staffed reception?
- Yes, we provide a reception which is manned by an experienced receptionist between 8am and 6pm throughout the week.
Our receptionists can answer your calls in your company name and provide a message handling service to suit your needs.
- What on-site parking facilities do you have?
- We have a large 124 space car park for the use of tenants. Should you wish to include a dedicated car parking space in with your licence agreement, please enquire about current charges.
We also have a dedicated visitor car park for the use of guests to your company.
- Why do you not include business rates with the monthly fee?
- The vast majority of tenants at Hyde Park House qualify for small business rate relief, whereby rates can be reduced by up to 100%, when you make your own application.
- Is the electric metered or a fixed rate?
- It is a set figure for the term of your tenancy agreement and will not fluctuate throughout the year, which means that it is easier for you to budget your running costs.
- What if my requirements change during my term?
- Should you outgrow your existing office space we would be delighted to take a surrender of your current Licence to allow you to take additional space at Hyde Park House, subject to availability.
- What terms do you offer?
- We offer either 6 or 12 month terms on all our Serviced Office space.
- What is included with the monthly fee for serviced office space?
- Your monthly fee includes:
• Office rental
• Service charge
• Furniture (where required)
• Water rates
• Building Insurance
• Staffed reception
• 24/7 Security
• Full office cleaning
• Window cleaning
• Waste disposal
• Postal collection*
• Welfare facilities
• Visitor car-parking
• Access to Business Services Options
* Providing our franking service is used
- What is a Virtual Office?
- A Virtual Office is an office without the physical presence of desks and chairs. You have a prestigious address for your business with mail forwarding along with a telephone number with your calls answered by a receptionist, or automatically forwarded to a landline or mobile number.
If you have any further questions about our office spaces or services, please get in touch on 0161 367 9000 or email us at email@example.com